Short Video About Couples Therapy
- We believe that we can’t live together
- We just can’t live apart
- One wants children but the other doesn’t
- One partner seems to have trouble with close relationships
- We are not communicating
- My partner is being very unreasonable –its driving me crazy
- We love each other but can’t stop rowing
- We have different sexual needs
- There is jealousy
- The anger or violence is scary
- My partner wants to split up
- I just need to talk with someone present who will help me be understood
- I don’t know whether I want to be in this relationship I want to work things out but it keeps going wrong
Without good communications there can be a build-up of negative emotions.
And this can fuel a lot of arguing, blaming, avoiding each other, going outside of the relationship or feeling neglected or rejected because of a lack of intimacy.
All have varied backgrounds, beliefs, sexualities and ethnicities.
We are all the same, but we are all unique.
The Sessions help to restore open communication and to release the negative emotions that are getting in the way of sorting things out together.
You may want to resolve many everyday issues, such as family, money, leisure time, or to resolve issues about affairs or intimacy problems.
Benefits of Couples Counselling:
At the end of Counselling Couples will be able to…
- Listen to and understand more about each other
- Communicate in an easier and more constructive way
- Resolve conflicts without hurting each other
- Negotiate difficult decisions
- Get a solutions instead of going round and round in circles
- Recover the love, respect and fun that has previously been enjoyed together
Could Counselling Save Your Relationship?
You may be a couple who are in distress, or you may be a couple who would benefit from expanding your ability to communicate and connect with one another.
If you think that’s true, then you might want to think about having some sessions here as I will help you.