Here are links to the pages that describe the types of therapy here below. And you may also want to read this page
- You do not need to be clear on exactly which type of therapy you’d like to book.
- When you arrive for your session I will fit the best therapy type to providing a good solution for you (and we can decide that between us).
All sessions are in a quiet and private consultation room and are for an hour.
- Psychotherapy sessions are a way to discover yourself and your hidden motivations. And, with this insight, new ways of living become part of who you are.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Is a way of working with yourself to do things differently (or make symptoms disapear). This is achieved by piecing together the elements that make up a cluster of your thoughts, feelings and behaviours, and understanding both the trigger and the sequence. Ultimately, you learn how to change what is necessary.
- Couples Therapy may be an important step in your relationship. No matter what has happened, I can help you to have conversations together that take you into a useful discussion, rather than an argument. I can help you to feel understood, and work things out.
- Anger Management sessions are useful if you feel as though youve crossed a line with aggression or anger, or feeling out of control – and you would rather that didnt happen. The sessions can help you to rescue relationships and work situations.
- Stress can bring you down low enough that your functionsing in life literally has to come to a halt. Dont let that happen to you. Learn to off-load and manage stress. Get the best out of yourself, but in a way that your mind and body can manage.
- Transactional Analysis is another type of self discovery. It is learning who we think we are as well as who we believe those others to be, and what we think life is all about. Some of this belief system will be serving you well, and other parts of it not so well – or even ruining your life. With awarenes comes choice. You can make a better life.
- Counselling can help you to look at a situation or circumstances. Releasing feelings, or talking it through, can make you feel better. Counselling is for everyone, no matter how big or small the situations seem to be.
- NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Weight Loss
- Training (Workshops and Courses)